Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Recommendation for Fashion Site

I am Fashion is one of my favorite fashion sites ever. The writers, which consist two of them, update the site very frequently, from Monday to Satuarday except special occassions (such as final examination periods.) In addtion to very up-to-date fashion, skincare and cosmetic information, the writers sometimes also some music and movie critics.

I like the site very mych not only because the writers always are able to provide very constructive tips and opinions on fashion and skincare but also a personal affiliation to one of the writers.

From reading the profiles of the writers, I notice that one of them, who calls herself as Harrods Girl are from Hong Kong, which is one hour by ship from my hometown. And many products she introduces in her site are bought from Hong Kong and suit Asian women very much. That makes the site very useful and close to me - products which normal American fashion sites introduce may not be very suitable to Asian girls like me, but I am Fashion is fantasic! I love it and check it out almost daily.

No comments: