Thursday, April 19, 2007

I Adore These Very Much

Today I got a chance to look at the site of American Apparel Store, which I just have gone there a couple times. And I found out some of their apparels are really adorable and cute.



Cotton Spandex Two-Tone Fitted Mini Dress, $35.00, americanapparel.net

This mini dress is really a super mini one. I guess if I wear it, it can just cover one-third of my thigh. But I am not used to such a short dress. I like it, but I guess I won't buy it.



Sheer Rib Short Sleeve Tunique, $34.00, americanapparel.net

See how cute this is. And it is offered in six colors. I like the red one most and it will match a long jacket and round-toed heel very much.



Solid Rib Oversized Pocket Cardigan, $38.00, americanapparel.net

I love cardigan. It is something which you can wear at almost all occasion and weather. And it basically goes with any outfit. And I always prefer a longer one because I think it looks more chic. If you love cardigan but want to save some money, just seize your mother's closet, she must have one!



Unisex Solid Rib Vest, $36.00, americanapparel.com

I seldom buy vest, but this one really attracts my eyes. Pair it with a tank, a rocker t-shirt or a shirt. Well, everything works with it. Look for dressing tips, check Nicole Richie's style, she did a good job on this.

No comments: