Monday, February 5, 2007

High Quality and Low Price Skin and Hair Products

Many times women spend hundred and even thousand dollars on skincare and hair products. Although most of these products can always improve your skin or hair, they are too expensive for normal people. Therefore, I am going to introduce some products which I find are affordable but still as useful as those very expensive ones.

Face Cleanser – Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser ($7.59)



I have tried many face wash, and this is the cheapest but the best among those. This cleanser washes my face very thoroughly, and it also can exfoliate my dead skin. After using this cleanser, my face will look moisture and shine. Beside, the volume of this product is really big – 300 ml! You will not be able to finish it within two months.

Hair Mask – Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask ($6.99)



Since I always dye my hair, most of my hair is very dry and breaks. However, after I have tried this product, I find the quality of my hair is improving day by day! My hair becomes smooth, shine and soft. Besides, it is not expensive and if you use two or three times per week, it can last for two months.

Body Lotion – Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture Dry Skin Lotion ($6.49)



I think the effects of all the lotion I have tried are more or less the same. But this one is affordable. So why not buying this to save your pocket?

Shaving Cream

If you need to shave your hair but you do not shaving cream, you can use your hair conditioner. Shaving cream aims to prevent you from hurting yourself by the, and hair conditioner can also achieve the same effect.

Face Scrub

If you want to exfoliate your face but you do not have a face scrub, you can add sugar to your normal face cleanser. The sugar can sweep away your dead skin. But be sure to wash your face thoroughly after using this cleanser with sugar, or you will attract many insects.

No comments: