Thursday, March 8, 2007

What I Lust for Now

Spring is coming. New fashion items are coming. And my money is flying.... Here are some items which I am really thirst for. (But I absolutely believe it is impossible for me to buy all of them.)



Louis Vuitton Monogram Dentelle, $2795.00
It is just my fantasy. I am a poor student. I absolutely have no money to buy this. But it is really cute and I love it:)



Jeffrey Campbell Leather Jazz Shoe, $88.00, Urban Outfitters
I have searched this kind of Oxford shoes for years. Now I finally see one. It is cute if you pair it with cropped wide pants or a flowry dress.



Damsal Solid One Piece, $88.00, Urban Outfitters
When everybody is putting on bikini, isn't it cool to wear a black one-piece? But the place I live now is a freezing town, so I don't have much chance to go to the beach. (I even suspect is there a beach around?)



Shift Embossed Beach Dress, $125.00, J-Crew
I always think a white dress is a must-have item. It is convenient because you can pair almost everything with it. And it is economic because one single dress can go with you for the whole year.

No comments: