Thursday, March 1, 2007

Contradictary Items....

There are some items which I think really look cool when they are put on others but I dare not to wear. It is not because they are ugly, but... I just lack of that courage.

Here are some of them:



You see, Lindsay Lohan really looks cute when she was wearing her high-waist pants. I like it, but I am afraid my proportion will look strange because this kind of pants is hard to handle.



I really love Keira, and I think she looks good almost in every kind of clothes because she is tall and has a very good proportion. But, well, I am short (5'3" or 5'4"...) and if I really need to put on such pants, I need to think a lot about its length.



Leopard print is always one of my secret favor. But I am always afraid of looking too old, odd, or over if I put on clothes like the above one. Sorry, I am conservative...



I am ok with these kinds of colorful clothes, but my friends are not... I still want to hang out with them, so...no.



Belt that wide...I don't know how to handle it.

No comments: